Ozflyte Maxx© Surf Ski
- Returning to the Ozflyte fleet, the MAXX© will be constructed as a SLSA spec 18kg ski or the option as an Ocean racing weight of 12kg ( non-SLSA spec approval ).
- Refined Tail, flush venturi, seat/start grip for left and right starters, new and improved deep narrow footwell, hydrolift profile
- The MAXX© design also comes in the option of an adjustable ski. This is perfect for juniors or a club ski when multiple people are using the ski. The adjustment is simple and easy and takes just on 1 minute to change.No need to tie off, change seat lengths or fiddle with the T-plate system.
- Optional: digital designs, construction, Venturi’s, Starting blocks, seatpad, Rudder shape,
- The MAXX© can be constructed at no extra cost in an adjustable version for clubs that want a versatile ski to fit varied leg length competitors.
- The first of the MAXX© skis had had an amazing response with people putting their trust back in OZFLYTE for quality and performance after trialing & testing the newly produced skis.
- Nutri Grain Ironwoman Amy Nurthen competed in the 2013 Nurti Grain series and 2013/14 surf season on her new MAXX©
- For all enquiries on skis and paddle contact the team at: [email protected]